TIGER Coatings is a globally active group of companies with a long and rich heritage that consists of 9 production sites and 3 R&D centers. With its core brands, TIGER Drylac® powder coatings and TIGER TIGITAL® inks, TIGER provides solutions for industrial-scale surface finishing for the most varied of surfaces, such as metal, wood, glass and plastic.
New Business Development / Sales Manager (m/f)
Wels / Austria
Your tasksTIGITAL® is specialized in innovative digital ink formulations for industrial inkjet print systems. In this senior position you are responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs within the business unit TIGITAL®:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's customer base
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Attend conferences, fairs, meetings and industry events
- Extensive travelling worldwide
- In-depth market know-how and existing network in the digital inkjet industry
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the inkjet industry or digital print OEM/integrator
- Sales and Business Development experience
- University degree (BSc, MSc) preferrably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Fluent in English and German
- Solid MS-Office and SAP skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, goal-oriented approach
- Creative personality with attention to details
- Very good presentation, negotiation and listenting skills
- Highly interesting and appealing tasks
- An inspiring company culture and great work atmosphere
- Very good opportunites to grow and develop
- Family-owned international company
- Benefits such as profit sharing, fitness allowance, etc.
- Competitive remuneration package with an annual gross salary of minimum EUR 60.000,- (the actual salary depends strongly on your qualification and work expierence) and company car also for private use.
In order to speed up the selection process, we ask you to submit your applications via our online portal only.