TIGER Coatings is a globally active group of companies with a long and rich heritage that consists of 9 production sites and 3 R&D centers. With its core brands, TIGER Drylac® powder coatings and TIGER TIGITAL® inks, TIGER provides solutions for industrial-scale surface finishing for the most varied of surfaces, such as metal, wood, glass and plastic.
International Sales Manager (m/f)
Member of the Global Sales Team
Wels / Austria
- Coordination of selling activities in specific customer segments as assigned
- Leadership and sales responsibility of a limited number of European countries as assigned
- Definition of strategy and market approach (positioning, products, pricing, sales channels etc.)
- Innovation Pipeline and Product Management
- Market intelligence (technologies, competitors, market development etc.)
- Professional project management and prioritization (e.g. product development)
- CRM, acquisition of new customers and key account management involving extensive travelling
- Creation of annual sales budget
- Sales controlling and reporting
- Regular reporting to the Global Sales Team
- Strong personality with passion for leadership and teamwork and sales & marketing background
- Higher technical or commercial education (chemical know-how is perfect but not a must)
- At least 5 years sales experience in an international B2B environment
- Proven track record of HR and international sales responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, goal-oriented approach
- Extensive travelling (50% of total working time)
- Fluent in English and German
Our offerIf you like a working environment that allows to create something new and to improve what can be done better, here is your chance to show your courage to change in order to succeed in line with our core values and business ethics. Our performance based-salary (min. EUR 75.000,- p.a.) rewards extraordinary commitment and success.
In order to speed up the selection process, we ask you to submit your applications via our online portal only.