TIGER Coatings is a globally active group of companies with a long and rich heritage that consists of 9 production sites and 3 R&D centers. With its core brands, TIGER Drylac® powder coatings and TIGER TIGITAL® inks, TIGER provides solutions for industrial-scale surface finishing for the most varied of surfaces, such as metal, wood, glass and plastic.
Your tasksJob Summary
Then come join our growing team at TIGER Drylac U.S.A., Inc. TIGER is a professionally managed and family–owned business with over 80 years of experience in the powder coating industry. We take pride in having the most environmentally friendly product application process in the industry. For more information about TIGER, please visit our website at www.tiger-coatings.us.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to add to our team!
- Repair all machine emergency breakdowns and schedule non-emergency repairs
- Trouble shoot and repair electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Monitor all manufacturing equipment and perform routine maintenance when required
- General maintenance of company building and offices
- Document hours on equipment and contractor hours
- Weld material using in house equipment
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor with inventory
- Other task as assigned.
Your profilePosition Qualifications:
- Completion of trade courses related to maintenance work
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Maintenance
- Good Attendance
- Proven experience to follow safety instructions and work guidelines
- Strong teamwork skills Position Qualifications:
Our offerWorking Conditions:
- Able to stand for up to up to 10 hours
- Able to conduct repetitive lifting of up to 55 lbs.
- Exposure to dust, oil, noise and powder coating paint
- Occasional working in tight spaces
Job Type: Full-time
In order to speed up the selection process, we ask you to submit your applications via our online portal only.